What’s better than good ol’ pb? Homemade, zero-waste pb of course! Perfect to snack on with some apple slices, bananas or toast after a night out. Full of protein too!
DIY Peanut Butter
- 300g roasted peanuts
- 2 tsp coconut oil (or any oil available to you)
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Step 1 Put all peanuts in a food processor/blender.
- Step 2 Add oil, honey, cinnamon and salt.
- Step 3 Blend for 5-8 minutes (stop every now and then to scrape the sides if you’re using a food processor).
- Step 4 Put into a handy reused jar and store in the fridge!